Fall open house on September 22! info & Register at skyvalleycelebrates.com
Do you want to get married "in the country" without settling for just another barn wedding? How about an outdoor, sophisticated setting with two water-side ceremony locations, a fabulous forest and wetland backdrop, the Cascade Mountains in the distance, and tables/benches/tents for 225 guests?
The setting is amazing and that is what your guests will notice but it is our service to you that sets us apart.
How do we serve you?
1. Inclusive pricing. We offer you all we have up front as part of our venue booking fee. No up-charges, extra charges, hidden fees. We have designed our space and our rental package so that getting married is (relatively) easy! It would cost you more to rent all our amenities and get married in a public park! Add your decor to what you've borrow from us, bring your guests and the site is ready for you!
2. Great recommended vendors and vendor relationships. We know that hosting a wedding is a group effort and we have worked closely with trusted, capable vendors to design a site that enables them to serve you well. We value our vendor relationships and recommend only those professionals who provide exceptional customer service. We have vendor recommendations to meet most budgets and tastes.
3. Easy set-up the day of your wedding. Part of our process will have you planning your ceremony site and reception layout. On your wedding day, we will have done the heavy lifting for you, setting up the site furniture and features to your desired layout so you can show up, add your personal touches, and be ready to celebrate!
4. You will have one of our Facilities Coordinators onsite the day of your event to help with parking, keep the bathrooms and trash clean, assist your vendors, answer questions, and get you extra safety pins, scissors, and Kleenex. Your facilities support person will be onsite the entire time to address your site-specific needs (this is not a day-of coordinator).
5. Clean-up! We do the cleanup for you. At the end of your event, pack up your decor and head to the after party!
Matt and Stacy are great! Came here as strangers and left as friends as the owners of this venue provided a picture perfect wedding day for my best friend and his wife. The location is absolutely amazing! 2 ponds that flow from a natural spring in Sultan, as well as a foot bridge that crosses over the property. You have scenery from Sultan's natural beauty, it felt like camping but with all the comfortable amenities of having a venue by your side. Brand new concrete entertainment area and a beautiful alter that overlooks the rest of the location. Parking is plentiful and easy to find. the location is hidden away on 16 acres. I honestly did not know that his place existed until I was invited here last week. The food, photos, and planning was spot on. On that Sunday, there were tiki torches set up, a event tent with plenty of seating and benches. The owners of this place spared no expense in providing us with an amazing experience. I would recommend this place with 2 thumbs up and a 5/5 for the over all time that I had there.
--Kevin, best man
We had an amazing experience celebrating at Gray Bridge! We celebrated our 50th year anniversary at Gray Bridge this summer. We weren't sure we wanted a big party but when we saw the venue and all it had to offer we decided that this place punctuated our life together perfectly! We love the views of the mountains, the giant trout in the pond, and the peaceful beauty at Gray Bridge. Stacy and Matt helped us have an incredible party. They fixed a catering snaffu when our caterers messed up the dates and weren't able to serve food and went above and beyond for us!
--Sande and Walt
This is the nicest wedding venue I have ever seen.
--Ray, father of the bride
I am going to have my wedding here!
--Makenna Conners, wedding planner
We are available for special events too!
Corporate Events and Annual Parties
Future plans include making the entire house will be available for retreats: yoga, book group, paint and sips, girls/boys weekend--we are the destination for private events!